Amber Eyes Only

Welcome to Amber Eyes Only, a blog dedicated to reporting the
underground war between AMBER and TFT, I will endeavour to
bring you the truth, as I find it in the hope that we will be able to safeguard
our future. Forget everything you know about Genetically Modified Organisms,
Biotechnology and Biological Warfare, the Future is here already.

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Abduction

Apologies for my absence, if I thought things were tense before they just stepped up to a whole new level.

On Sunday I was assigned to meet up with an agent who was told he would be putting me in contact with another agent at a secure location.  Before the meet could take place I was abducted and taken to a building nearby.  Four men in a silver Range Rover took me off the street put a bag over my head and bundled me into a car.  I was questioned about my involvement with AMBER in a bare room by a weaselly looking man sporty a dodgy moustache, guess even dark, corporate types are going for Movember.

I tried to give them as little as possible, I don't know if they think they got anything useful out of me.  I stuck to things that I knew they knew already.  They had my Facebook profile, my real one, the one I use for this blog is a cover.  Little bit freaky.

The latest on this is available at www.weareamber.com here's the link to episode 3, AMBER has been able to recover some of the footage taken by TFT during my abduction.  I'm in the last few seconds of the clip, I know it's me, that's my laptop bag and coat.  The sick maniacs will stop at nothing!

We at AMBER are working on something big, hopefully it will get right to the heart of what's going on and allow us to bring down TFT and TFT Biotechnology altogether.

Spread the word, Join the cause and whatever you do.  Don't eat YELLOW SNOW contaminated crops.

No comments:

Post a Comment