Amber Eyes Only

Welcome to Amber Eyes Only, a blog dedicated to reporting the
underground war between AMBER and TFT, I will endeavour to
bring you the truth, as I find it in the hope that we will be able to safeguard
our future. Forget everything you know about Genetically Modified Organisms,
Biotechnology and Biological Warfare, the Future is here already.

Monday 5 November 2012

Active Duty

This week I will be going on active duty for AMBER this means I will be in direct danger.

To safeguard myself I have created a sub-cell of people I know I can trust.  People who know that if something happens to me, that they will have to continue to spread the truth about companies like TFT by word of mouth so that it remains untraceable.

Life as a Service (LaaS) cannot be allowed to reach fruition.  If it does it will spell the end of liberty as we know it.  Imagine paying a subscription fee to live.  Imagine having to pay for the ability to breathe of digest food.  Imagine being targeted for execution by a bio-engineered wasp for not keeping up the monthly payment on your subscription to life.  

I saw an anti-GMO van today, it appeared to be advertising Soya Products but I didn't get a decent look at it unfortunately.  Next time I'll try and take a photo if I can.  It was near Jubilee campus where all this research seems to have some kind of base.

17 072426'14 21262408 081524 141509 13242407 13120416 011809 01260425241809...

Lucius.

No comments:

Post a Comment